Ask a Question
+7 (8112) 23-10-01
Repair and maintenance of stationary and suspended rail welding machines, spare parts supply
R&P Company “Welding Technologies” LLC carries out the whole range of operations to maintain the operability of rail-welding equipment, including after-sales service during the warranty period, post-warranty maintenance, periodic repairs of various range, manufacturing and supply of a wide range of spare parts for rail-welding machines of various types.
The range of spare parts exceeds 1300 positions and consists of the following groups:
- Welding machine: large body parts, guides, levers, centering mechanisms, deburring devices, curtain mechanism;
- Power secondary circuit: welding transformers, current leads, flexible trunking, electrodes;
- Hydraulic assembling: hydraulic devices, sensors, fittings, high pressure hoses;
- Electrical assembling;
- Power electrical part;
- Welding machine control system and software;
- Hydraulic drive station: hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic devices, sensors, oil pumps.
The warranty period for the supplied spare parts is established in accordance with the technical documentation of the manufacturer.
R&P Company “Welding Technologies” LLC offers the following types of technical maintenance and repairs of rail-welding machines and their frequency:
- Control technical inspection. Carried out when necessary;
- Annual maintenance. Held annually;
- Middle-range maintenance. Held once every two years;
- Overhaul № 1. Held after the set operating time.
- Overhaul № 2. Held after the set operating time.
- Unscheduled (emergency) repairs. Held in case of emergency equipment failure.
R&P Company “Welding Technologies” LLC provides an appropriate warranty period of operation for all types of work carried out to repair equipment.