"Research and production company "Welding Technologies" took part in the International Railway Salon Space 1520 "PRO//Motion.Expo" as an exhibitor, presenting visitors of the exhibition with the opportunity to get acquainted with the latest solutions and achievements in the field of welding technologies and laying a jointless railway track.
"NPP "ST" LLC presented the following:
– the rail-welding enterprise line, which produce rail strips from rails of various types and steel grades;
– road-rail truck-based mobile rail-welding system MSK-01ST;
– container-based mobile rail-welding system MRK-01ST;
– stationary rail-welding machine type MSU-84 UHL4;
– suspended rail-welding machine type MSR-120.02 U1/ISP-60U1;
– small-sized special press type PMS-320;
– resistance-spot welding machines MT-1928, MT-2020, MT-3001, MT-4001, MTV-48, MTV-50, MTV-63, MTV-80;
– transformers intended for installation in stationary and suspended rail-welding machines of the K1100, K1000, K190, MSR 6301A, K922, K900, MSR-8001, MSR-12001A, MSP-60 types;
– transformers of the TK-301, TK-302, TK-401, TK-501, TK-10.10, TK-11.09, TK-14.08, TK-80, TK-20, TK-25, TK-32 types.
In addition to the rail-welding line project, the MSK-01ST and MRK-01ST mobile rail-welding complexes presented by “NPP “ST” LLC, which are a modern alternative to the PRSM system and allow more efficient solution of the tasks of not only the maintenance of the track structure, but also the construction of new railway lines, were of great interest. Read more here.
The idea of the rail-welding machines type MSR-120.02U1/ISP-60U1, produced by “NPP “ST” LLC, operative assembly on the PRSM to replace worn-out K-355, K-900 and MCP 80.01 type welding machines, also caused a great resonance. At the same time, the big advantages that the company receives were also noted. They are the following:
– modern Russian-made equipment which is much easier to operate, the delivery time and cost of which is significantly less than that of other foreign manufacturers;
– rapid response to possible emergency situations, timely maintenance and repair;
– quick delivery of spare parts;
– training of welders-specialists on resistance (press) welding machines in our own training center.